AA Members and non-Members who register for the AA Rescue Service stand the chance to win a share of BP Ultimate fuel prizes worth R100,000 as follows:
How to enter
To stand a chance of winning, AA Members and non-Members must register for the AA Rescue Service by completing the registration process at www.aarescue.co.za, and download the app, or set up the 120 number on their phone. Registration and downloads/set-ups must be completed, in full, by 22 December, 2013.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition runs from 6 November to 22 December 2013.
- All participants must complete registration for the AA Panic Service, and download the app, or set up the *120* number on their phone to enter the competition.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person.
- The competition is open to AA Members AND non-Members – anyone who registers for the AA
- Panic Service downloads the app, or sets up the *120* number on their phone.
- Winners who are active, paid up AA Members will have the value of their prize increased by 50%.
- Winners will be drawn on 8 January 2014 and notified by phone or email within 72 hours of the draw date.
- Major prizes (Grand Prize, First Prizes, Second Prizes and Third Prizes) must be accepted in person by the winner at a prize giving event to be arranged, or the prize will be forfeited.
- The AA reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed within seven days of being announced.
- Winners agree to the use of their name, town and photograph for promotional purposes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, and are not transferable.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no negotiation and / or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- Participants enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and the AA bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any AA competition.
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only.
- No AA employees or their immediate family, AA PR, strategic or advertising agents or aligned partners are allowed to participate.
- The AA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and / or suspend any competition.
- The participants entering or taking part in the competition authorise the AA to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and/or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of AA and or remuneration due to the participant.
- The AA reserves the right to use any pictures submitted for entry, at their own discretion.
- Closing date must be adhered to, and no extensions will be given
- Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- All entrants, by entering AA competitions, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The AA, its directors, Members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant's participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
Closing date: 22 December 2013