AA Fleetcare - Get a Quote
AA Fleetcare is a comprehensive emergency roadside assistance offering for businesses, and is available for both vehicles and motorcycles.
The service is available to businesses with five vehicles or more that have a Gross Vehicle Mass of no more than 3.5 tons. AA Fleetcare's focus is on mobilising broken down vehicles at the roadside to ensure business continuity and minimise fleet downtime. The vehicle is the unit of cover, which means that no matter who may be driving the car at the time of the breakdown, assistance will be provided.
The AA has a successful track record of mobilising 95% of vehicles at the roadside. Where mobilisation is not possible, immobile vehicles are swiftly recovered to a place of safety or repair. The roadside assistance service is complemented by a host of additional emergency support services which include:
- Emergency medical rescue services
- Car hire
- Overnight accommodation services
- Roadside security
- AA Fleetcare entitles you to a total annual limit of R 3,000 worth of services.
- AA Fleetcare Plus entitles you to a total annual limit of R 5,000 worth of services.
- Alternatively, a customised emergency roadside assistance helpline service can be tailored to cater for your organisation's needs.
Availability of Services
- All AA Fleetcare emergency services are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The roadside assistance benefits are available in South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland.
- Towing services are also available in Namibia and Botswana.
- Roadside assistance should always be arranged by the AA Fleetcare Call Centre.
Complete the below form and a Fleetcare Consultant will be in touch.
Thank you for requesting a quote, a consultant will contact you!