South African car licenses are renewed annually however, there is currently no proactive licence renewal notification and so there is a good chance that a car licence will be renewed late, incurring penalties and possibly even costly fines. AA Licence Renewal Assist offers a service that takes the hassle out of licence renewals by sending a reminder, providing a queuing service and delivering the renewed licence directly back to the customer.
AA Licence Renewal Assist proactively notifies customers of licences due for renewal. It then provides a quick, easy and painless channel to get the licence renewed, with the added benefit of having the licence/s delivered directly to the customer. Our solution is simple and very effective:
- No queues or administrative nightmares, and the convenience of sorting out licence renewals from the comfort of their home.
- Protects your customer’s pocket by making sure that they will never have to pay any penalty fees or fines for expired licences.
- Our expert team provides full administrative support for all licence renewal issues
Terms and Conditions
- The service is limited to vehicle license renewals within the Republic of South Africa.
- Customers will be verified by the AA call centre at the point of engagement, as per the customer’s verification criteria.
- At the time of the licence renewal you must comply with all the legal and regulatory requirements of the Roads Acts of South Africa and other such relevant legislation.
- AA Licence Renewal Assist cannot assist if there is any legal or administrative reason for the customer’s licence not to be renewed.
- The AA does not guarantee the performance of the Licence Department and/or the South African Post Office.
- AA Licence Renewal Assist’ invoices will only be valid for 15 days.
- A residential/Work address must be provided for delivery as all deliveries are done via courier.
- The AA cannot be held liable for any delays in payment or response by the customer.
- Due to the personal nature of the information, AA Licence Renewal Assist cannot assist in making changes to customer’s details on e-Natis.
- The AA and its service provider shall not be liable for consequential, or direct or indirect damages, nor for any damages incurred by a customer in any way associated with the Service, for any loss or damage sustained by the customer and/or occupants of the vehicle as a result of failure to render the Service timeously or at all, or as a result of the manner in which such Service may be rendered or from any other cause whatsoever, including negligence, omission and willful default.
- The AA makes no warranties of any nature whatsoever nor accepts any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever, for any claims, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the supply of the Service in any way.
- In the event that the AA is unable to validate the customer, the AA reserves its rights to immediately cancel the Service and will then be entitled to refuse to provide the Service.
- Right to amend benefits, terms and conditions: We constantly strive to provide new and improved services to you. We reserve the right to amend the terms, conditions and benefits, including changing third party service providers.
- The AA Licence Renewal Assist service fee is a set amount and cannot be pro-rated to align with Membership subscription period. Member will be liable to pay the full 12-month subscription price, regardless of Membership alignment period.
Errors and omissions excepted