Be part of the AA Quality Assured Accommodation Programme
For 13 years the AA Quality Assured Accommodation Programme has provided more than 3,000 establishments with an internationally recognised endorsement and quality seal in the hospitality industry. The programme assists establishments in reaching tour operators, the travel trade, local and international AA Members, AA Fleetcare customers and the general public.
CLICK HERE, complete your details and we'll contact you or call us on +27 (011) 799-1148
How can the AA help you and your establishment?
- Recognise and endorse your establishment with our three-tier endorsements: Recommended, Highly Recommended, Superior
- Provide exposure and increase the focus on your establishment through our websites and marketing promotions
- Direct business to your establishment through the AA websites and the AA Travel call centre
- Help you exceed your guests' expectations by focusing on the guest experience
How will we do this?
- Increase exposure for the AA Quality Assured Programme to AA Members through newsletters, press releases, Facebook, Twitter, AA Publications, our main brand website and affiliate websites
- Generate strong ties between your establishment, and local and international AA Members, AA Fleetcare customers, tour operators, the travel trade and the general public
- Ensure positive spin off from the AA main brand, to provide you with meaningful endorsement
- Showcase the AA Quality Assured Programme and your establishment on the www.aa.co.za, www.aatravel.co.za
- Offer marketing support and on-site branding assistance through the use of various AA Quality Assured branded material such as flags, plaques and endorsement certificate, etc.
- Provide a dedicated AA Quality Assured head office support call centre for quick and easy support
What's in it for you?
- AA is one of the most powerful brands in tourism worldwide
- AA is an established, trusted brand that is seen as an authority in South Africa
- The benefit of being associated with an internationally recognised and trusted brand, one that resembles integrity and transparency
- The use of the internationally recognised AA Quality Assured stamp of approval on your establishment stationery, marketing material and website
- Free exposure to AA Members, AA Fleetcare customers, and the general public through our website, newsletter, social media and other promotional and advertising programmes
- Special rates, offers and discounts from suppliers to the hospitality industry such as discounted TV licences, Insurance, and AA Membership, etc.
- A customer feedback system on the AA Travel website