Become an AA Accredited Sales Agent Today!
Products and Services
- Membership - New.
- Membership - Renewal.
- International Driving Permits (IDPs).
- Member maps.
- Zim Third Party Insurance.
- Moz Third Party Insurance.
- AA Insurance leads.
- A once-off joining fee of R5,250 is levied.
- A license fee of R3,500 is payable annually.
Income that can be earned through the sale or issue of AA products and services ranges between 5% and 49%
Your Commitment and Criteria
- Retail outlet easy accessible by clients at least 5.5 days per week.
- One full time, dedicated staff member to be trained on AA products and services.
- ADSL internet connectivity (AA systems are web-based).
- Bank guarantee or deposit to the value of opening order.
- One year contract period.
- Commit to selling AA products and services
- The AA will market and promote (the sale of) AA products and services as obtainable through your outlet.
- The AA will provide marketing material and information on campaigns and promotions which can be used in store as well as other promotional campaigns you might undertake.
- The use of AA Accredited Sales Agent logo as per the AA’s CI policy.
Procedure Manual and Training
The AA will provide an “AA Product and Procedures Manual” to assist with product knowledge and training. Before date of commencement, the AA offers a two day training course at its Head Office in Kyalami. Travel costs are for your own account, however accommodation, meals, training material, etc. are supplied by the AA. Ongoing key account management is provided through the Head Office support team. Please complete the below form and the Key Account Manager for Agents will be in touch.