1. Only one entry per person for each of the following actions:
a. Download the AA eCard
b. AND complete one of the following:
i. Join the AA
ii. Renew your existing AA Membership;
iii. Add your spouse or a dependant;
iv. Update your contact details
v. Upgrade your AA Membership
2. Participants of this competition must be 18 years and older and be in possession of a valid driver’s licence.
3. The competition is open to *active paid up AA Members who have downloaded their AA eCard only.
4. Prize winners will be drawn on the 8th of February 2017 and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the draw date. All winners names will be announced on the AA website.
5. Winners will each receive a cash card worth R4 000.00 which is redeemable at any enterprise where the MasterCard® is accepted within the borders of the Republic of South Africa. Please note that the winners will not be allowed to withdraw cash from the card.
a. Upon receipt of the winner’s notification, the winners have seven (7) working days within which to claim their prizes as well as confirm their contact details.
b. Participants must ensure that their contact details are correct as incorrect contact details can result in an unclaimed prize.
c. No response or acceptance of the prize within seven days will result in an unclaimed prize and forfeiture of said prize.
d. The AA reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
6. In addition to the Main prize, the AA of SA will further give away “spot” prizes to those randomly selected *contestant/s who have successfully downloaded the AA eCard.
7. The winner hereby indemnifies the AA against all losses; claims; expenses and/ or costs that may occur as a result of acceptance and use of the prize.
8. Winners agree to the use of their name, town and photograph for promotional purposes.
9. Prizes may not be exchanged or transferred.
10. The judge’s decision is final, and no negotiations and / or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
11. No employees or immediate family members of the AA of SA, agencies or service providers used by or affiliated to the AA of SA may take part in this competition.
12. The AA of SA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and / or suspend any competition without further notice to the entrants whether active or prospective.
13. The AA of SA, its directors, Members, partners, employees, lawful agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant's participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
14. Any agreement or transaction entered into or payment tendered in respect of the above mentioned competition will not give rise to any legal relationship; rights; duties or any consequences whatsoever and will not be legally enforceable, or be the subject of litigation against the AA of SA, its affiliates or any of its lawful agents.
15. Closing date must be adhered to, no extensions will be given.
16. AA Membership and its various products are subject to individual terms and conditions. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with these accordingly.
17. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
18. All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
“active paid up” – means the following:
1. Your membership has been paid up in full for the subscription period
2. Should your membership be on a debit order payment structure, the debit order for the month in which you are entering the competition must have been paid and received by the AA.
“Join the AA” – means the following
1. Your membership subscription has been paid in full or your debit order has been received by the AA of SA no later than the 15th February 2017.
“Contestant/s” – means the following
1. Recipients of the spot prizes who will be drawn randomly throughout the competition.