Competition Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions of this promotion become effective and binding from [date].
- Participants are entitled to only one entry per person. [list the criteria for the entrant’s eligibility to enter the competition].
- Participants must be 18 years and older and be in possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- The competition is open to *active paid up AA Members only.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail within 72 hours of the draw date. All winners will be published on the AA website.
- Winners will each receive [stipulate prize]- if cash card need to emphasise if it is redeemable within the borders of the Republic of South Africa and if the card is non-redeemable as cash].
a. Upon receipt of the winner’s notification, the winners have seven (7) working days within which to claim their prizes and confirm their contact details.
b. Participants must ensure that their contact details are correct, as incorrect contact details can result in an unclaimed prize and forfeiture of same.
c. The AA reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- The winner hereby indemnifies the AA against all losses; claims; expenses and/or costs that may occur as a result of acceptance and use of the prize.
- Winners will be asked to consent to the use of their name, town and photograph for promotional purposes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged or transferred.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- No employees or immediate family members of the AA of SA, agencies or service providers used by or affiliated to the AA of SA may take part in this competition.
- The AA of SA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or suspend any competition without further notice to the entrants whether active or prospective.
- The AA of SA, its directors, Members, partners, employees, lawful agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant's participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- Any agreement or transaction entered into or payment tendered in respect of the above mentioned competition will not give rise to any legal relationship; rights; duties or any consequences whatsoever and will not be legally enforceable, or be the subject of litigation against the AA of SA, its affiliates or any of its lawful agents.
- Closing date must be adhered to and no extensions will be given unless expressly provided in writing by the AA.
- AA Membership and its various products are subject to individual terms and conditions. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with these accordingly.
- Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
“active paid up” – means the following:
- Your membership has been paid up in full for the subscription period
- Should your membership be on a debit order payment structure, the debit order for the month in which you are entering the competition must have been paid and received by the AA