AA Website Disclaimer
The purpose of this website is to provide Internet users with general information about the AA and the services offered.
Use of this website indicates that the user hereby understands and accepts the following:
- The AA has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information available on this website is current and accurate. However, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information or that it is up to date.
- The AA disclaims all implied warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Although the AA has taken all reasonable steps to guard against viruses or destructive codes, it gives no warranty that the site is free of viruses or any other data or code that have the ability to corrupt or affect your system.
- Calculations made on the website are illustrative and serve as guidelines only, and are subject to confirmation by the AA. The AA does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of these calculations.
- Use of this website is entirely at the user’s own risk.
- The AA is not liable for any damages whatsoever relating to your use of this site in any manner. This includes, but is not limited to, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, whether in contract, statute or delict, that arises from information made available on these pages and actions, transactions or omissions resulting from the information contained on this site.
- The AA has, in good faith, provided links that would appear useful to its readers. However, it does not make any representation regarding these websites and does not endorse the products and/or services offered on those sites. The AA accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such websites or the information contained therein.
- Unless otherwise noted, the contents of this website are subject to intellectual property rights that vest in the AA. You are thus prohibited from using the content in web pages, electronic or written publications or any other media and/or words, phrases, names, designs or logos that are the AA’s trademarks without the express written permission of the AA.
- All information available on this website including information on products and services and their terms and conditions, is subject to change in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act in particular s14[c].
- This website is governed by South African legislation and it is subject to the jurisdiction of South African courts and foreign legislation which will be applicable where expressly indicated.
- Any unauthorised access of data from the AA’s website by a user not possessing the requisite permission results is a cyber crime which is a direct infringement of the Cyber Crime Bill.
- The AA undertakes to take all reasonable, technical and organisational measures to prevent the unlawful access or processing of personal information of the user.