Enrol today and get into the driver's seat of your career
If you're interested in a career in the motor industry, we have the ideal opportunity for you. The Automobile Association of South Africa NPC opened a technical college as a social contribution and an opportunity for anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in the motor industry.
The AA has been a provider of occupational training to the Motor Industry since 2006, training apprentices for large and smaller companies including vehicle dealerships, manufacturers and importers. We aim to be the Technical Training Service Provider in South Africa.
Make sure you kickstart your career in 2019 - space is limited, enrol today.
By Enrolling for the Nated Engineering Studies Motor Trade Course, you can complete your N1, N2 and N3 certificates and unlock a career in the motor industry.
|2019 Fees for Nated Engineering Studies|
|Class fees (per certificate)||R17 250.00*|
|Textbooks (per certificate)||R1 725.00*|
|Deposit (Payable immediately, secures your place)||R4 312.50|
After successful completion of the offered Engineering courses, the following opportunities may be available to you:
- Entry to an apprentice- or learnership as an alternative to having a Matric certificate.
- Entry to trade test with sufficient industry experience.
- Entry to further Engineering studies from N4 onwards (through another institution).
For more information, download our brochure.
To secure your spot, you need to pay a deposit of only R4 312.50
Find us in Midrand
Site visits welcome by appointment
Terms and Conditions
- N1: Grade 9 with mathematics and physical science
- N2: National Certificate with mathematics and physical science, N1 or equivalent
- N3: N2 or equivalent
- Distance or part-time learning is currently not available – full-time attendance only.
- You need to attend classes at the AA Technical College in Midrand, Gauteng
- To secure your spot, you need to pay a deposit of R4 312.50
- *Full course fees of R17 250 per trimester, plus R1 725 for books are payable over three months from January 2019 at R6 325 per month.
- We are registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College. Registration number: 2011/FE0B/005