Enrol for N1 - N3 Engineering Studies at the AA Technical College today.
If you're interested in a career in the motor industry, we have the ideal opportunity for you. Enrol in the Nated (N1 - N3) Engineering Studies Motor Trade Course and open up job opportunities by completing your N1, N2 and N3 certificates.
Kickstart your career in 2020.
|Class fees (per certificate)||R8 900.00*|
After successfully completing an Engineering course, the following opportunities may be available to you:
- An apprenticeship or learnership as an alternative to having a Matric certificate.
- A trade test with sufficient industry experience.
- Further Engineering studies from N4 onwards.**
For more information, download our brochure.
We have affordable payment options available, fill out the form to the right to get more information.
Find us in Midrand
Site visits welcome by appointment
* Class fees exclude any textbooks.
** N4 onwards can be completed at another institution at present.
Terms and Conditions
- N1: Grade 9 with mathematics and physical science
- N2: National Certificate with mathematics and physical science, N1 or equivalent
- N3: N2 or equivalent
- Distance or part-time learning is currently not available – full-time attendance only.
- You need to attend classes at the AA Technical College in Midrand, Gauteng
- Class fees are R8 900.00 per certificate.
- Payment options available.
- We are registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College. Registration number: 2011/FE0B/005