Terms & Conditions: in2Africa
- Please fill in names and surnames, as per passports in order to secure seats.
- Passports must be valid for min 6 months after return date to South Africa, with min. 4 blank pages.
- Important update: Children 18 years and under travelling with families, or unaccompanied, must travel with an unabridged birth certificate and a valid passport when travelling in or out of South Africa.
- Due to the current volatility of the Rand (ZAR), please call us prior to making full payment on any bookings, as prices can change from quoting to making the final payment.
- Prices are correct as at 30 Oct '18, and subject to change due to availability and rate of exchange fluctuations.
- Prices quoted are from, based on twin share and are subject to availability at the time of quoting.
- High season surcharges & Block out dates apply (high/peak season incl. school holidays, Easter & Christmas);
- Flight and day restrictions may apply, weekend surcharges may apply.
- For detailed terms and conditions contact Serendipity Tours.
- The prices are subject to availability at the time of the booking and are subject to the terms and conditions of Serendipity Tours.
- Airline bookings must be ticketed immediately, once booked.
- Quotes are valid for 24 hours only.
- Prices are correct at time of quotation and subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any change in the date of travel, rerouting or change in hotels/room types will affect costs.
Packages quoted include:
Details as per individual packages specified.
Packages quoted exclude:
- Hotel City tax/tourism levy payable directly at the hotel
- Meals & beverages not specified
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Prices may vary, subject to departure date