With an AA Membership, we provide roadside assistance, emergency medical assistance and roadside security to give you peace-of-mind when you travel. When you become an AA Member, you become part of our family, and we know family look after their own. This is why we look after YOU, not just your car.
Take the AA with you, wherever you go.
Whether you’re travelling to work, at home or on holiday, you can take the AA with you. When you download the AA app, you put roadside rescue and emergency medical assistance in the palm of your hand. Did you know? You can still use the AA app to access emergency medical or roadside assistance, fast, even if you’re not a Member.
If that wasn’t convincing enough, we have some more reasons for you do download the AA app today:
The AA app is:
- A digital Membership card which gives you instant access to all your AA Membership information, benefits and services.
- Integrated with What3Words. If you’re in need of assistance and you’re not sure about your location, you can provide us with the three words displayed on the home screen to help us find you. Find out more about What3Words here.
- Customisable. Choose what you want to see on the app, and add lock-screen security so that your personal information, documents and photos on your phone stay private.
The AA app is also feature-rich - you can access everything AA via the app:
- Get emergency medical or roadside assistance with our easy-to-use interface - simply tap the relevant button when you need us.
- Calculate your vehicle running costs with our in-app vehicle rates calculator.
- Get the latest fuel pricing and toll fees.
- Record accident information on the in-app accident report.
- Stay informed with our newsfeed and useful content.
- Our handy route planner helps you to plan your daily commutes and road trips.
- Travelling soon? Get our road condition reports via the App.
Even better? Become an AA Member today, and know we’re with you wherever you go.