- The AA provides 24-hour AA Mayday emergency medical rescue whether you are in your vehicle, at home, on holiday or at work.
- We will arrange and pay for emergency medical transportation to the most appropriate medical facility.
- Your spouse and children under 25 are covered free of charge.
- Service is available in South Africa, Swaziland and Lesotho (please see the AA Mayday Terms and Conditions for a full list of services available in these specific areas).
AA Mayday benefits include:
- Medical road or air evacuation.
- Admission to a medical facility.
- Relocation after treatment.
- Rape and trauma crisis advice and counselling line.
- Rape and trauma counselling.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
- Free telephonic medical advice and assistance.
- Dispatch of emergency medication and blood.
- Travelling companions for stranded minors.
- Drug and generic medicine information.
AA Mayday means that you can rest easy knowing that you’ll be taken care of in a medical emergency.
To get access to AA Mayday and many more benefits, join the AA today!